Saturday, May 30, 2015

My life is a wreck because I look like Rihanna


 
Rihanna's  look-a-like Bianca Guthrie said it is hard for her to find a boyfriend because she looks so much like Rihanna. The 25 year old  says she has been stopped on the street more than a thousand times by autograph and selfie-hunters confusing her for the 27-year-old Bajan stunner - and it's driving men away. The stylist says she changed her style so as to look different from the singer but Rihanna then copies these styles 
 
"I'm single because I look like Rihanna, pure and simple.I have lost count at the amount of people that have been convinced I'm Rihanna - to date I've probably been stopped by over 1,000 people in street. Boyfriends have dated me purely because I look like her - it's always the first thing they say.
"I'm desperate to find a man who sees past my resemblance to Rihanna. Blokes want me to be Rihanna, but I'm not. I'm Bianca."
 "I respect Rihanna, but I wanted to be unique and now I'm just embracing my look.I don't want to be just a look alike.When I was 14, people at my school told me I was her double.I ended up cutting my hair to get away from it, I liked Rihanna but when you get asked it 100 times it loses its appeal quickly."Next thing I knew, she'd cut her hair too, and we looked exactly the same again.When I left school it just got worse. I would go on holiday and people were convinced it was Rihanna. I'd be followed and then asked for a photo.One time in London a group of tourists ran across a busy street shouting 'Oh my gosh it's Rihanna!'"

 "I've found myself going online daily to see what she was doing/looking like.I went through phases of doing it to avoid a certain look.I had my hair red and then a week later Rihanna did it. "Everyone thought I had copied her so I dyed it back.Then I went blonde and was told I looked like Rita Ora - I couldn't win.

"I won't let my looks get in the way of my life - but if you had to look like someone, it could be a lot worse couldn't it."
 
 

No comments: